Magellan Items For Sale

egorny

We are a group of educators who teach other educators about GPS and GIS. We have used Magellan for several years but due to their hardware changes, we switched to Garmin units because of the GIS needs. We are clearing out our Magellan items that we have purchased over the years. This is all original Magellan hardware and lightly used or still new.

Meridian Windshield Mount - in original package, probably used one time

Magellan lists it for $44.99 - willing to sell it for $25.00 + SHIPPING

Meridian Bike Mount - one in original package, a second one out of the package - neither were used

Magellan lists it for $35.99 - willing to sell it for $20.00 + SHIPPING

Meridian/SporTrak PC cables - never used - in original packaging

Magellan lists it for $31.49 - willing to sell it for $14.00 + SHIPPING

Meridian/Sportrak USB to Serial Adaptors - these are original Magellan equipment. Out of the package but never used. We purchased them in case we needed them in a classroom situation. They come with a CD for the drivers.

Meridian/ Sportrak PC cable with Cigarette Adaptor

Magellan lists it for $???? not listed on their site anymore - willing to sell it for $20.00 + SHIPPING

Magellan 315/330 Bike Mount

willing to sell it for $10.00 + SHIPPING

Magellan 315/320 Bare Wired Power Adaptor Cable - New in pakage - never used

Magellan 315 Unit in the orginal box - excellent condition - lightly used

Canvas Case

Manual

I have the Data Send CD for it which is mostly points of interest

I know you can use a meridian/sportrak cable listed above with it

BEST Offer

Magellan 330 with WAAS - in orginal box - excellent condition

Canvas Case, Map Streets CD that came with it

No Manual

I don't have the original cable it is missing one of the contacts - I will include it in the box since it also has a cigratte adaptor - someone could fix it. I will include one of the Sportrak cables as well.

Best Offer

Have any questions - please email me.

Ed Gorny

Edited by egorny

Sawadee

My Wife is teaching in Thailand. I am going to Thailand on May 31st, and I was planning on teaching her students (1-6 grade) about GPS and Geocaching. She also teaches to Boyscout group through the same school. This is a very poor part of Thailand mostly rice farmers. I have donated E.S.L. books and subscription to National Geographic magazine, and a few of the local libraries in San Diego have donated books to the school in Thailand. I was looking for a GPS for $50.00 dollars or less that I can purchase then donate to the school. Please let me know if you have anything in this price range.

Thanks

Mike

We are a group of educators who teach other educators about GPS and GIS. We have used Magellan for several years but due to their hardware changes, we switched to Garmin units because of the GIS needs. We are clearing out our Magellan items that we have purchased over the years. This is all original Magellan hardware and lightly used or still new.

Meridian Windshield Mount - in original package, probably used one time

Meridian Bike Mount - one in original package, a second one out of the package - neither were used

Magellan lists it for $35.99 - willing to sell it for $20.00 + SHIPPING

Meridian/SporTrak PC cables - never used - in original packaging

Magellan lists it for $31.49 - willing to sell it for $14.00 + SHIPPING

Meridian/Sportrak USB to Serial Adaptors - these are original Magellan equipment. Out of the package but never used. We purchased them in case we needed them in a classroom situation. They come with a CD for the drivers.

Meridian/ Sportrak PC cable with Cigarette Adaptor

Magellan lists it for $???? not listed on their site anymore - willing to sell it for $20.00 + SHIPPING

Magellan 315/330 Bike Mount

Magellan 315/320 Bare Wired Power Adaptor Cable - New in pakage - never used

Canvas Case

Manual

BEST Offer

Magellan 330 with WAAS - in orginal box - excellent condition

Canvas Case, Map Streets CD that came with it

No Manual

I don't have the original cable it is missing one of the contacts - I will include it in the box since it also has a cigratte adaptor - someone could fix it. I will include one of the Sportrak cables as well.

Best Offer

Have any questions - please email me.

Ed Gorny

Sawadee

My Wife is teaching in Thailand. I am going to Thailand on May 31st, and I was planning on teaching her students (1-6 grade) about GPS and Geocaching. She also teaches to Boyscout group through the same school. This is a very poor part of Thailand mostly rice farmers. I have donated E.S.L. books and subscription to National Geographic magazine, and a few of the local libraries in San Diego have donated books to the school in Thailand. I was looking for a GPS for $50.00 dollars or less that I can purchase then donate to the school. Please let me know if you have anything in this price range.

Thanks

Mike

SCAMMERS are every where ! CRAP

Sawadee

Thanks

Mike

I'd say that was a bit undocumented and certainly uncalled for.

Sawadee

Thanks

Mike

I'd say that was a bit undocumented and certainly uncalled for.

Thanks for all the e-mails. I am leaving this week for Khon Kaen. So I am no longer looking for a cheep GPSr to buy.

I am looking to purchase the

( Magellan 315 Unit in the orginal box - excellent condition - lightly used

Canvas Case Manual I have the Data Send CD for it which is mostly points of interest

BEST Offer)

I can only afford $25. email me for more information :)

what is the asking price for this item?

Canvas Case

Manual

BEST Offer

I'm interested in the:

do you still have it?

I'm interested in the:

do you still have it?

Sorry sold them all

Ed

Edited by egorny