Pms Working?

Go JayBee

Is there something up with PMs? I send one...I get the message it has been sent...but then I don't see it in my Sent list.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Will someone please PM me? So I can see if it is actually working?

Edited by Go JayBee

At the bottom of every Private Message window, there's a box that asks if you want to save a copy of the message in your "Sent" box.

In the last version of the forum software, this box was checked by default, so all messages were saved unless you told it not to save one, by unchecking the box.

In the current version of the forum software, this box is UNchecked by default, so your messages are not saved unless you check the box.

At the bottom of every Private Message window, there's a box that asks if you want to save a copy of the message in your "Sent" box.

In the last version of the forum software, this box was checked by default, so all messages were saved unless you told it not to save one, by unchecking the box.

In the current version of the forum software, this box is UNchecked by default, so your messages are not saved unless you check the box.

Thanks Keystone....I kind of figured that out today and thought as you explained that they were saved by default with the old software. Something else to think about now. I suppose it saves space on the servers since most folks would not remember to clean up after themselves.