Moun10bike

JohnTee

Just got the March 2006 issue of Highways from The Good Sam Club. Lo and behold page 39 and the article on geocaching, "Caching In" showing Moun10Bike, with references to Princess Toadstool, Team Perks and Snoogans. Congratulations!

Good, short article on geocaching with good references to Geocaching.com . Also referenced Geocaching Groups

JohnTee

Edited by JohnTee

Aha! I've been waiting for that article to show up! We spent the better part of the day doing a couple challenging caches with the author. I'll have to get my hands on a copy of that and see what horrible things he said about us. :)

Can someone post the article? I don't get that magazine.... :)

Hoping I don't get my hand slapped . . .

I'm contacting Good Sam Club about reprinting it . . . hope to have an answer soon.

JohnTee

Edited by JohnTee

Aha! I've been waiting for that article to show up! We spent the better part of the day doing a couple challenging caches with the author. I'll have to get my hands on a copy of that and see what horrible things he said about us. :)

Cheapskate :)

Aha! I've been waiting for that article to show up! We spent the better part of the day doing a couple challenging caches with the author. I'll have to get my hands on a copy of that and see what horrible things he said about us. :(

Can someone post the article? I don't get that magazine.... :laughing:

Snoogans, we get that magazine and the article was a good one. Lori spotted your name in there real quick. I'll bring it with us to the Challenge for you to take a look at it in case you havnt seen it by then.

Aha! I've been waiting for that article to show up! We spent the better part of the day doing a couple challenging caches with the author. I'll have to get my hands on a copy of that and see what horrible things he said about us. :(

Can someone post the article? I don't get that magazine.... :laughing:

Snoogans, we get that magazine and the article was a good one. Lori spotted your name in there real quick. I'll bring it with us to the Challenge for you to take a look at it in case you havnt seen it by then.

COOL. Thanks.

Hoping I don't get my hand slapped . . .

I'm contacting Good Sam Club about reprinting it . . . hope to have an answer soon.

JohnTee

If they don't want you to reprint it...surely they won't know if you scan a copy and email it to me...right? :smile:

Perks,

I can do better than that. Check your e-mail . . . :mad:

Now, if you want pictures . . . that COULD be done too. Just have to send you a zip file.

JohnTee

P.S. Still haven't heard back from Good Sam Club about reprinting. :rolleyes:

Edited by JohnTee