Travelling Hunter

dangerboy22

So, I am a complete n00b to this sport and I am getting ready to take a little excursion in april. I will be going back to my hometown of Kansas city, Mo. Then driving with my grandfather to the area of Cassville Mo. to go fly-fishing at roaring river state park. I am trying to set up a plan for finding some caches during rest stops on the drive down, and maybe some around roaring river. i guess my question is how to best use this site to plan my trip... do I need to know all the counties and zip codes I will be driving through? Is there a way to plot caches off this website based on being near a highway? thanks for any help.

dangerboy

The way I do it is different than most everyone elses. First you have to not know how to do the stuff the others tell you. If you are a computer illeterate as I that will be no problem. Second you must be a premium member. Find a cache near where you want to start. Than go to geocaching.com maps and pan along the route. Takes a little time but makes sense to me.