"trick Or Treat" Travel-bug

Team Snorkasaurus

Cool bug! Too bad I live in the wrong part of the country!

This bug began it's unholy journey in the Travel-Bug graveyard and (like most undead) is cursed to wander the earth. You never know where this bug might creep to! It is nearly muggle-proof and I suspect it will be wandering for quite some time. If you are unlucky, it might even make it to your neighborhood!

BEWARE THE CURSE OF THE UNDEAD "TRICK OR TREAT" TRAVEL-BUG!

(tee-hee)

I. WANT. THAT. HOUSE!

Every time I see AuntieWeasel and her Weasel-ish icon on the forums I find myself laughing. No matter what the topic or how heated the thread may be, I see the weasel and I laugh!

All hail the great and hysterical AuntieWeasel!

...I love that house too!

(mwaaahaaahaaaaa!)

AuntieWeasel and I are in the same area. I too find her posts most humorous and it would be an honor to meet her out caching someday!!!

the house is great and hope we are lucky enough the bug makes it to Salem, MA. Great gousty place.

Edited by 3wildwomen
Cool bug! Too bad I live in the wrong part of the country!
If you are unlucky, it might even make it to your neighborhood!

BEWARE THE CURSE OF THE UNDEAD "TRICK OR TREAT" TRAVEL-BUG!

(tee-hee)

Hey! That's my kind of luck! I stand a chance! WOOHOO! <_<

I think the "Trick or Treat"TB would enjoy a visit to Nova Scotia to Lunenburg' NauticaL cache GCQEQW. Check out the photos of the school house at night. Legend of the Crystal Skulls TB visited this one and was retrieved just in time for All Hallows Eve 2005.

I visited Halifax a few years back... Beautiful! I don't remember seeing Lunenburg, but I sure hope this Travel-Bug makes it there someday. The school is great, I especially like the spooky night shot. Thanks to the Cache Crusaders for the excellent suggestion!

:laughing: