Finding Bin,ladin

team lagonda

HMMM To find him now that would be some TB but to answer team lagonda's question several of our TB's went to European Countries, one in Austria ,2 in Germany, 2 in Sweden, and one in Russia. When they arrived in these countries I was surprised ;but loved the movements, It broaden our little world, as I then had to find out what the logs and the cache page they now resided in said. Simple, I copied the log and cache page and pasted it into Babblefish and we continue to watch the movements and understand what is occurring. MY grandkids love this aspect of TB's. Hope your TB finds him.

Edited by chstress53

honestly, most anyone who participates in geocaching will speak some english. if they use this site it means they are internet savvy, and since a majority of the webpages are in english (though japanese or something is catching up) you can assume they will at least understand travel bug goals.

kind of a typical american way of thinking, no? i don't need to learn another language, everyone else needs to learn mine! :laughing:

ben

Are there caches in pakistan an that general area ? im naming my binladen hunting tb after Dave Ulmer in honor of the first ever geocacher..im happy to report the dave ulmer tb is now over seas under a asumed name for now to throw off arab agents not friendly to the us..he barely got out of the u.s. alive as the cache he just left was muggled ,scattered,an some of it stolen..had to be ole bin an his boys behind that one..well anyway soon i,ll post its real name an defined mission once it gets to europe....

Edited by team lagonda