Writting Notes In Log W/cachemate ?

Luke77

Is there a way to write notes in the log page in Cachemate? I see a heading that says "Notes:" just above the items left, taken and TB fields, but I can't write there, only in the other fields. BUt if I export the log to Memo, I can then write in that field. Is this just the way the program works? It would be nice to be able to jot a few things down while logging the cache.

-Luke

When I Export from GSAK to Cachemate, I uncheck the little box that includes the template for Took, Left, and T.B. That way I can write anything on those lines more easily . . . or it seems that way. ;)

Good idea! I'm going to try that. I'm still just starting out with these tools and haven't explored all the options yet. Thanks.

-Luke

I use the note field also and it took a long time to find it. Actually, I did the same thing you did and asked the forum.

I also use the took, left, TB fields too but I do not export to GSAK, I do the export to Memos function of the PDA and then HotSync. I think GSAK is the best thing since sliced bread but prefer to bring up the gc.com page and cut/paste from memos to log the cache. I don't really do that many in a day to need to have GSAK log them all. Also, I think the process is really in depth.