60csx On Sale

Happykraut

I just purchased a 60CSX for $399.99 from Dickssportinggoods.com. You will need this online code (DSPCIRC20) to get the 20% discount. The coupon does say that it does not apply to Electronics, but my unit is in shipment and I should get it tomorrow. A friend of mine is getting his today. This is for real. Valid through 2/18/06. :D:D:D:D:D

I just purchased a 60CSX for $399.99 from Dickssportinggoods.com. You will need this online code (DSPCIRC20) to get the 20% discount. The coupon does say that it does not apply to Electronics, but my unit is in shipment and I should get it tomorrow. A friend of mine is getting his today. This is for real. Valid through 2/18/06. :D:D:D:D:D

dadgum good deal

not working anymore