Problem Uploading Photos?

Hello ... first poster here, so please be gentle ...

I'm trying to upload a photo to show that we went to the Dartmoor Earthcache ...

Every time I choose the picture (a small jpg, about 25KB in size) and enter a description and press the upload button I get the following error message ...

Server Error in '/' Application

SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/11/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM

I've looked in the faq's but can't find anything that looks like this error ... is anyone else having the same problem?

Regards

John(martins_of_chudleigh)

It might be the Sunday night Gremlins.... it's a bit busy with all the American cachers coming in around now and after a day out caching and logging their finds.

Try again later, or tomorrow. I doubt very much if you are doing anything wrong.

Another Devon cacher as well! Yay! Welcome!

OK - have found the answer now. Each digital picture contains a timestamp within the image and the timestamp inside the picture I was trying to upload was old ... by this I mean a date in 2003.

I found a little utility here ... http://jpgtime.learsy.com/ which allows you to change the timestamp in the photo file.

Hopefully this will be of interest or use to some of you ...