Ideas For My Geocoin

Xnekal

I am looking for more ideas for my Geocoin. I will be putting them in the caches I find as "Sig Cards" -

The only way I am able to get the sketch up is a link to my page on Tripod...how do I get the photo to show up here?????

This is a VERY rough sketch, I am at work and dont have access to the graphic programs that I like to use for this kind of thing...Let me know about any ideas to make it better...I will be using a wooden nickle and applicating it with decoupage or another good form of application. The compass forms the 'X' from my screen name. I have the MI-Geocahing logo because I live in MI, the star of life because I am an EMT, the # is going to be an edition # (0 for 1-99, 1 for 100-199, 2 for 200-299, ect, ect). I also would like ideas for the back...I would like to have a space for putting the exact # for the coin (example - it is the 98th coin I have placed so I would write #098 somewhere on the back...

http://bdarlas.tripod.com/coin.html

Edited by Xnekal