Category Proposal: Graves Of Famous Explorers

just what the title says - a category for the graves of famous explorers and pioneers of our history.

What do you think. I'd be happy to manage it also.

Just whose history are you alluding to? Just US history? There are famous explorers & pioneers worldwide and I hope you mean worldwide explorers and pioneers.

JDandDD

Just whose history are you alluding to? Just US history? There are famous explorers & pioneers worldwide and I hope you mean worldwide explorers and pioneers.

JDandDD

I think if I read my original proposal 50X over I still don't think I could manage to get out of it any insinuation whatsoever that it was going to be a US only category. But I guess now that it has been brought up - I could make it specific only to Orkney Island in the North Atlantic! :lol:

Edited by StagsRoar

I agree wqith Stags Roar I too re read the proposal it says : Graves of Famous Explorers!!!! I do not think there was any allusion in the proposal whatsoever it clearly says GRAVES OF FAMOUS EXPLORERS. and only that. And any one in their right mind knows that there are famous explorers world wide. Come on Get Real. Or maybe it shoud be Graves of Barkino Faso explorers only. Come on JDandDD your carrying that America only thing just a bit to far!!!

Burkina Faso - hmmm now theres a thought Chstress, - thank you. Yep! the USA bias thing is becoming old news and seems is being fueled by those with little shoulder chips. Lets knock this discussion on the head - I think those who wanted to make a point have made it so lets stop flogging a dead horse!

JDandDD

I think if I read my original proposal 50X over I still don't think I could manage to get out of it any insinuation whatsoever that it was going to be a US only category. But I guess now that it has been brought up - I could make it specific only to Orkney Island in the North Atlantic! :D

Lets keep the flaming down a bit. My question was legitimate. Your request is 'our' history without definition of 'our'. That's all I was asking for, clarification.

JDandDD