Anthus Firefighter Coin

Anthus

** Update on Anthus Firefighter Coin Pre-Sale **

My personal coin goes on pre-sale this Friday, Jan. 27, starting at 9:00 pm EST on (commercial link removed by moderator - Any coin for sale links should lead the consumer directly to the particular coin sale, not to the store's main page - PM sent to Anthus)

The cost is $7 per coin plus shipping and handling.

Only 400 of these coins will be sold. These are gc trackable and even have their own custom icon. All are done in antique bronze.

4152f98a-cdda-476b-abdf-5650c7014873.jpg

Mr. Anthus is a volunteer firefighter so we dedicated our very first coin to firefighters worldwide. To our knowledge, this is the only geocoin dedicated to firefighters. And, yes, we do own a Dalmatian dog. :) This coin also displays the words "Hot Cache". The Anthus team is currently working on a corresponding cache hide to go along with this coin. The cache name will be "Hot Cache".

For those that want to share the $2 per order fee that the coin store charges, you may want to organize with other geocoin collectors prior to the sale. There is a 10 coin limit per order but you can make multiple orders (these are the coin store's policies). Unfortunately, the geocoinstore told me that the new VIP large ordering feature will not be ready for this sale.

Edited by Eartha

Since the moderator removed the link to where you can purchase my coin, I have included that information on my geoprofile page (which I believe is legal). My coin is gc trackable but there is no way to link directly to my coin on that coin store. All coins are listed on the home page only.

Sorry for any confusion.....Anthus

I had thought that you could post to where your coin was displayed for sale when it was trackable.

The rules must have changed again. General links were not allowed. "My coin will be on www.cointrackingusa.com" isn't allows but "My coins is at "www.cointrackingusa.com/mycoin" is.

So does this mean that if your coin happens to be displayed with a couple of others that link is invalid even trackable?

Since the moderator removed the link to where you can purchase my coin, I have included that information on my geoprofile page (which I believe is legal). My coin is gc trackable but there is no way to link directly to my coin on that coin store. All coins are listed on the home page only.

Sorry for any confusion.....Anthus

That's a good idea.

How long will it take to get your coins?

I had thought that you could post to where your coin was displayed for sale when it was trackable.

The rules must have changed again. General links were not allowed. "My coin will be on www.cointrackingusa.com" isn't allows but "My coins is at "www.cointrackingusa.com/mycoin" is.

So does this mean that if your coin happens to be displayed with a couple of others that link is invalid even trackable?

The issue is that this coin store does not have a way for someone to link directly to their coin...ie there is no www.somecoinstore.com/mycoin. We are not permitted to link to a commercial site's homepage. All coins from this store are listed on the homepage -- coins do not get their own individual page.

I received a PM from the moderator saying that they are looking into this. In the meantime, the link to the store is on my geo profile page.

...Anthus

I just went back out to the coin store. This link will take you directly to the description of my coin http://www.geocoinstore.com/viewfullcoinde...n.php?coinid=21. You will need to back out the URL to the home page in order to view ordering information, though. You will not be able to order from the link above.

On the bright side, my proofs are in and they have posted pictures of them!!

The store said my coins will be delivered to the buyers 2-6 weeks from Jan 27. So expect them some time in February (early March for foreign orders).

f3b1620a-6dc9-4b5e-958e-2708ca3b5e78.jpg

....Anthus

[Edited by Anthus to remove extra URL tags]

Edited by Anthus