How Peculiar......

but why would anyone go round checking on local caches that they've already done, or am I missing the point here???

Passing caches we have previously done we will check condition and contents and post a note of any action taken. If the swops are low or in poor condition we will add to them and on one occation we replaced the whole cache. On caches we have not done locally, we will go to the one`s that have not been found for some time and report etc; on the condition. <_<

but why would anyone go round checking on local caches that they've already done, or am I missing the point here???

Hmmm - hadn't thought of that (it was late when I posted!!) He has done this to a few local caches, I can only think that it may be because we are somewhat lacking in caches locally ..... and may be he doesn't know about the post a note rather than double find etiquette - although i must admit it would seem to be common sense.

However I didn't start this post to criticise Mark :P just to show what an odd thing has occurred.

And I guess it may get to the point one day that I have to start re-visiting caches, we have that few locally!!! <_<

Edited by Andys101 & Redfrock