Ipaq 1955

lostrker

help i cant seem to get any programs to work with ipaq1950 iim sure it all me but i still need suggestion, thx

What programs are you refering to? Where'd you get the ipaq? Can you start Word or Excel?

Seems to be a relatively powerful unit that you've got there:

• Go on the Internet at your local Wi-Fi hot spot or at home using the integrated 802.11b wireless LAN1

• Add speed and agility with Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium for Pocket PC Professional

• View and edit Microsoft Office documents: work with Excel charts and Powerpoint presentations, including custom animations and slide transitions

• Protect your important data when your iPAQ runs out of battery power with the persistent store feature

• Enjoy music and videos in MP3 (or WMA or WMV) format; transfer fresh music and video to your iPAQ as your mood dictates via Windows Media Player version 10

• Store music and videos on SD/MMC memory cards using the SD slot

• Get where you want to go fast with the five-way navigation button and four application launch buttons

• View color snapshots in both portrait and landscape modes on the 3.5" TFT display (64,000 colors)

• Listen privately in stereo via headphones (sold separately) through the 3.5 mm headphone jack

• Challenge yourself to the included games from Microsoft; download other popular titles

• Stay in touch with your business and personal contacts using the integrated personal information manager (PIM) software

Work for NASA do you? ;):o:D:P

Edited by Team Cotati