Extra Login Names

AtoZ

Well since I can't remember how to delete the mistyped login names when I go to login to GC.COM so how do you do it one I have a space infront of my login. Also I can't get the search function to work so that is why I ask instead of doing a search.

cheers

Well since I can't remember how to delete the mistyped login names when I go to login to GC.COM so how do you do it one I have a space infront of my login. Also I can't get the search function to work so that is why I ask instead of doing a search.

cheers

I think you're referring to profile/password auto-recall function built into some browsers.

In Firefox, select Options from the Tools menu. From the Privacy section, click the Password tab. Then click the Saved Passwords button. You can then delete any unwanted entries.

If your talking about something else, or, heaven help you, an IE user, you're on your own.

Well since I can't remember how to delete the mistyped login names when I go to login to GC.COM so how do you do it one I have a space infront of my login.  Also I can't get the search function to work so that is why I ask instead of doing a search.

cheers

I think you're referring to profile/password auto-recall function built into some browsers.

In Firefox, select Options from the Tools menu. From the Privacy section, click the Password tab. Then click the Saved Passwords button. You can then delete any unwanted entries.

If your talking about something else, or, heaven help you, an IE user, you're on your own.

For IE, go to Tools>Internet Options>Content and look under "Personal Information" for the "Auto Complete" option and click "Clear Forms"

This was using XP Pro. Other versions of the Windows virus might have a slightly different path with the same end result. If you're stuck, click "Help" and search the index for "auto complete"

Well, mine wasn't a problem with my browser, so I'll detail it.

I had inadvertantly created two usernames here on the forums, and the subsequent "cookie" kept signing me in incorrectly after that. I didn't want to erase all my other - valid - cookies. So I simply sent an email to the powers that be and asked to have the incorrect username deleted. Done.