Proposal

Many places accross Canada, small towns to large cities have these attractions. Items like the World's Largest Easter Egg in Vegerville, AB is an example of one of these roadside attractions. I think it would be great to have a Waymark for these attractions. Excellent trip on a vacation to record and travel to as many as you could on a vacation.

This proposal is more than just 'Ginormous Everyday Objects', this is for large roadside attractions that actually mean something to someone or some place. They should have a historical reference or a plaque nearby with some information telling visitors about the roadside attraction. Adding country sub-categories would be great, I live in Canada so I started with that idea and I know where there are many of these large roadside attractions in Western Canada. Anyone is welcome to add waymarks from any place, not just for Canadians. :blink:

This proposal is being considered for a category already and I have been contacted in regards to this category. I look forward to this idea taking shape into a category.