Need A Charlotte Nc Cache Partner

ProvWoman

Hello, everyone. I am new to the geocaching scene and am totally hooked after only three cache finds. The problem I am running into is that Handsome, my husband, is not always available to go caching with me. Having read some of the weird stories of things people find while caching, Handsome is not too comfortable with me caching alone, and I don't blame him. So is there a place where I can find a female geocaching partner?

Thanks for your help.

ProvWoman

Yeah where can we find some single college age female cachers :-D....

In all seriousness though, it is sometimes best to cache with a partner or a group. I've been lucky where only one time I wish I had someone with me cause some weird old guy was hitting on me and talking about how well built I was for a college guy and should play tackle football.........For those who are into Family Guy, just think about the old man from the show, you will get the point really quickly

I'm not exactly in Charlotte, but right over the border in SC. When my husband isn't with us, it is usually myself and our girls. So, we'd love to cache with you sometime. Also, Parrolet is a female that caches in the area also. We cache together quite a bit too.

Depending on where you are exactly, you might be interested in our event that is going to be held on Sat. Jan. 21st in Lancaster. We are going to meet at the Pizza Inn right in town for lunch and good times!

Thanks wimseyguy. I will check it out.

jamrasc-- I live near lake Wylie and Carowinds, real close to Fort Mill. I also go to church in Pineville so those are my stomping grounds. I would love to get together with you guys any time you need an extra set of eyes. I am checking with Handsome to see what is going on Jan. 21. If we don't already have family plans, I will be there. Thanks for the invite.

jamrasc-- I live near lake Wylie and Carowinds, real close to Fort Mill. I also go to church in Pineville so those are my stomping grounds. I would love to get together with you guys any time you need an extra set of eyes. I am checking with Handsome to see what is going on Jan. 21. If we don't already have family plans, I will be there. Thanks for the invite.

You aren't far from us then. My husband works up there. We are up that way a lot. We spend a lot of time at Carowinds too! We should get together sometime.