All Hides Pq

fizzymagic

The "all finds" PQ is wonderful. It lets you slice and dice your finds in many cool ways.

So I'd like to propose another special PQ: the "all hides" PQ. It would contain all the caches you have hidden, including archived caches, along with all the logs for those caches.

What do other people think?

That would be okay... I can sorta see some use for that.

I was hoping you were suggesting a "ALL HIDES PQ" that was based upon another GC ALIAS.

Like a PQ that gives me all the hides placed by "Licorice" ... that would be cool, especially when you are trying to complete a series, or if you really like a certain person's cache placements and always want to do their caches when they come out.

You could build your own PQ by visiting each of your caches, downloading each GPX, merging with GSAK and .... oh this is way too much work.

You're idea is far easier for the end user.

However, taking my request, you could request a PQ based upon your own alias. Then you would get what you asked for, and could ask for other people's hides too.

Maybe when you view another users "Profile" there could be a "Download as GPX" for Premium Members. Similar to the "Map It" box on the nearby cache page.

It would have to count against your daily limit of course.

:blink: The Blue Quasar