Wtb: Keyspan Serial-usb Adapter

Chiro75

I recently purchased a PCMCIA adapter card. The Garmin people told me that the serial to usb cables only worked about 50% of the time!! The cardbus that I got is great. A little "tricky" to install (but I'm not a computer whiz). Got it from "Computer Geeks" www.geeks.com part # RS232-PCMCIA = $19.95 + $8.00 s/h That is $30.00 lesss than card at local electronic stores and $20.00 less than cable that not guaranteed to work...

I'm looking for a specific serial to USB adapter for my Garmin Etrex. I need a Keyspan USA-19HS. Hopefully someone has one for a good price. Thanks! :ph34r:

I have one for sale that I got with a garmin etrex vista used I bought on ebay, I do not have the instructions or the dvd, I do I understant the driver can be had on the keyspan site on the internet I will sell it for $15 plus shipping Ed Oh the garmin was never in the box and ups made good to the buyer and I was returned the money and left with the remains. along with the data cable