Cachemate

Need help ! My computer crashed and had to do the recovery thing. Lost everything. Got everything back on it now, except CacheMate. How can I get it back, with out paying another $8.00. I look every where and can't find my serial number , for it. I have gone to Smittyware and don't see, where I can request another one. Any one out there, that help me out? Jim

Need help !  My computer crashed and had to do the recovery thing.  Lost everything. Got everything back on it now, except CacheMate.  How can I get it back, with out paying another $8.00. I look every where and can't find my serial number , for it.  I have gone to Smittyware and don't see, where I can request another one. Any one out there, that help me out?  Jim

Smittyware is great. I crashed my hard-drive and also lost all my geocaching software, CacheMate included. eMailed Smittyware and had my user name and product serial number emailed back to me in less then an hour. Same thing with GSAK, Clyde had my info sent right away. All I had to do was download the programs again and go through the registration procedure. I was up and running faster then getting my laptop repaired. (I have two computers - that's how I emailed Smitty).