A Creating New Waypoint

lyri2005

I'm assuming you placed and wrote up a cache. It won't be published on the site for all to see until a volunteer reviewer looks at. Then the first log will be a "published by" log, and it will appear on the site. Or, the reviewer may ask you some questions about the cache, to verify that it meets listing guidelines.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
I create a new a waypoint to geocaching

.com but it says:

Cache Issues:

This cache has not been approved yet. Once it is approved, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

what this mean???

I see you do not have any finds, and this will be your first geocache hide.

I recommend you read the guidelines, which will help answer questions about hiding your geocache:

GUIDELINES

If you havent, you should also read the geocaching FAQ (frequently asked questions), which should answer a lot of question you may have about geocaching in general:

geocaching FAQ

Welcome to geocaching!! Hope these help!!

Ed

TB&TB

Edited by The Badge & the Butterfly

.com but it says:

Cache Issues:

This cache has not been approved yet. Once it is approved, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

what this mean???

It means exactly what it says. Your cache has not been approved yet.

.com but it says:

Cache Issues:

what this mean???

In our response, we all think you have placed an actual GEOCACHE. Previous responses are correct, you probably should follow the links provided and follow the guidelines.

If by "waypoint" you actually mean "waypoint," or a GPS point of interest, and that there is no geocache at the location you have placed, then you may want to check out Waymarking.com.