Help Again Please

Mandy, just in case you don't know how to copy a web address I have posted it step by step, each new line is a new step of how to do it, fairly simple once you know how.

Open up the web page you want to have viewed.

At the top of your screen you have the white bar that the web address is displayed.

Highlight this using your mouse

right click

copy

start a new post

select tab marked http:// (at the point of your post you want the link to go in)

delete message in pop up box

right click in box

paste

OK

type in message you want displayed for link

OK

The correct HTML will now be displayed on your post. Take note of what is displayed so you know for typing it in for cache pages ect.

I hope that has helped

You're welcome Mandy, the rest of the explanations were fine, but some times you have to change the way you teach so that others can understand, that is all I done.

Another good tip for learning how to do certian things on here, is to click on the quote button for a post that has an example in it. See how they have managed it, and use the techinique in your own thread. Just remember to click your back button and not to post the quote.