Posting A Photo

Upload an image to your webspace, take a note of its URL and when you reply or post a new thread, along the top you will see a button saying IMG

When you click this, it will ask you for the URL of the picture you wish to post, fill this in and hey presto :rolleyes:

Edited by Clyde.
Hi Mandy.

If you can't put it in your profile or you haven't got web space.

Upload it to Here( Image Shack)

When the picture is uploaded copy the URL (On the right it says Direct link for image.)

When you want to post it in here Click on the IMG button and paste the URL into the box.

Edited to correct instruction

thanks a lot john and hazel :lol:

i got that to work, (after a couple of tries) i am ok if people explain to me step by step i will manage to do it

i did not paste it into the link i pasted it straight on to the page maybe thats why the image is small, but you can click on it for a larger image

its folks who are computer whizzes and think everyone else should be too that annoy me :rolleyes:

all that to put a picture of grahams wagon being loaded with bananas onto my cache mobile thread

thanks again

M

its folks who are computer whizzes and think everyone else should be too that annoy me 

I hope that didnt mean me..... :rolleyes:

If you can't put it in your profile or you haven't got web space.

Upload it to Here( Image Shack)

When the picture is uploaded copy the URL (On the right it says Direct link for image.)

When you want to post it in here Click on the IMG button and paste the URL into the box.

Isn't much different to this....

Upload an image to your webspace, take a note of its URL and when you reply or post a new thread, along the top you will see a button saying IMG

When you click this, it will ask you for the URL of the picture you wish to post, fill this in and hey presto

....really is it ?

Isn't much different to this....

When you click this, it will ask you for the URL of the picture you wish to post, fill this in and hey presto

....really is it ?

Not quite. For someone who can upload a website but does not know how to use the forums you explanation was spot on, but it was the uploading bit Mandy needed help with.

Mandy, if you want to publicly share more of your photos then Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/) comes highly recommended.

Edited by alistair_uk

hiya clyde :ph34r:

no that certainly was not a dig at you, do you know in the early hours of the morning when i typed the reply and read it back to myself, i thought clyde might think that to be a dig at him as you were the only person to reply then, and i almost deleted that line

at least you replied to my thread and tried to help me to do what i wanted to do :(

i was having a dig at no one in particular, just people in general who are clever buggas on the computer and wont reply to try and help computer illiterates like myself ;) or people who think simple is very complicated (well to me)

i'm sorry if i offended you in anyway but i sure did not mean to :(

M

Hi Mandy :(

No need to apologise for anything, just glad that you got your answer

I totally understand about your comment concerning geeks who expect you to know everything they do, in fact it was my 1st image insert on your cache-mobile tb and it took me a while to get there also.

But no theres no stopping me now. [:ph34r:]

school.jpg