Sent My 1st Tb On Its Way!

Arrow One

Does anyone have any interesting stories of placing their first TB?

For my first, I was afraid to send out anything precious, for fear it would vanish. So I walked around the house until I clapped eyes on an old Spam key I kept in a drawer. Behold le Clef d'Hormel, still going strong. People have been very good about playing along with it (by posting their favorite junk food).

As for your bug, I can't help thinking the poem would work better if you were from Delaware. In my opinion, not nearly enough people appreciate the only state in the union that rhymes with underwear. :D

my first TB was only picked up twice and has been idle for just over a month now. No replies to my emails so far so I really hope whoever has him will get back into caching soon and drop him off. They were brand new cachers when they picked him up, so hopefully they haven't given up on caching altogether. It's sad because he was a home-made bug that we were hoping to pick up ourselves at the end of his journey.

Hopefully our second TB will not get held up like his brother.