Help With Converting Letterbox

forthferalz

For reviewers: re:GCR7VX

Hi guys - just had my first cache gonged and archived after a tonne of work. I did read the guidelines but there's a heck of them and the reviewer wasn't very patient - like one days worth of posts and he stops helping me make it active.

can you look at it and see if it that far from the guidelines and send suggestions please? It started off life as a virtual letterbox for letterboxers only with plans to make it into a real one and share it with my caching friends after I learnt a bit more about things. It's hidden now in a book in the library with the participation of the library staff who think it's a fun idea. Reviewer says buildings are under "commercial premises" - but it's a public library with no commercial activity in entire building.

www.geocities.com/seachange_au/vlb.html sorry non admins, you have to do the puzzle to see the cache :D

I am expecting 2 boxes to plant from the US and I have another 2 of my own to share with you but I am not going to spend hours marking waypoints in addition to talking to people to get them involved with boxing and caching locally where it's new, carving stamps, creating puzzles and beautiful physical caches and logbooks trying to get it straight if you aren't keen on being helpful. ( they are not your average tupperware! )