60cs-getting Waypoints, Not Geocaches

Team BDM

Does anybody have an answer??

Recently, when I take a query I get from an e-mail, select "open it," the data comes up in Easy GPS. I select transfer to device.

I am getting the caches shown as nice blue flags instead of the little closed boxes. The waypoints do not allow me to use the nice geocaching functions of my 60cs.

I figure it's something simple but I am at a loss. It has done it the last 2 times I have downloaded caches. i don't know if it has to do with my increasing the selectivity of my queries.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob

In EasyGPS, highlight all of your waypoints (click on one to highlight one and then press and hold the "Ctrl" button while pressing the "A" button [called a "Control A" function]). When all of your waypoints are selected (highlighted blue), click on "Waypoint" on the Menu Bar and select "Edit Waypoint". Where it says "Type", make sure it says "Geocache", then click on the "Symbol" drop-down arrow and select the "Geocache" (closed treasure chest) symbol. Click "OK" and then send them to your GPSr.