Sunbathing?

ctim

Not what you would call sunbating but none the less naked.

At the headwatters of the Sacramento river at an Uncle Al cache. Well after dark on December 29, 2002. Flashlight caught one totally naked body making a run through the snow covered ground for the car, then a second. Figured it was some sort of spiritual must-do thing. Cute young bodies. I went away quickly and hoped that I didn't mess up an unconceived child's astrological chart too badly.

No sunbathers but did catch a couple having a rather intimate picnic.

Did they invite you to join them?

This is a family friendly web site, thank you.

This topic is going nowhere fast. I am going to move it to the proper forum -- The Hunt / The Unusual. I will watch it closely as well. If it strays I may close it.

In the Netherlands me and the wife had to walk half of mile along a topless beach to get to the cache. Needless to say we took the paths behind the dunes to get back to the car.

Also in Copenhagen surprised a young lady in a secluded part of a public park. She had a dog that started barking as I approached so she had time to cover herself. Just said hello and popped over the hill for 10 minutes to get the cache before returning and wonder what she thought I was doing?

Also in the Netherlands, we walked past two totally bare nekkid people who were "entwined". One was male but we couldn't work out if the other one was too.

Funny, I lived in the country for 8 years and never saw anything remotely, ah, "alternative". But then maybe I didn't get out in the fresh air enough. :rolleyes: