Tb Query

This is a bit delicate as I do not want to upset / offend anyone .....but if someone had picked up a TB or two yet has not logged any cache finds, only the TB finds and does not seem to be part of a wider group - i.e. no one else logged a visit to the cache on the day the TBs were grabbed would it be of concern?

EDIT: I'm wondering if perhaps the thinking is that when the TB find is logged it shows as a cache find as well

Edited by Andys101 & Miss Redfrock

If the TB was in a cache and that person hasn't logged that cache as a find, and no one else appears to have visited it, then I would be concerned.

I had a TB that was held onto for several months by someone, he had logged the cache that he took my TB from, but never logged the cache that he took another TB from. He held onto both TB's for several months, then just dropped them off many miles from his home location, without saying he had dropped them off, or logging the caches that he dropped them off in.

Luckily he did drop them off, but quite easily could have just not have bothered.

Edit: A polite email may not go a miss,may not realise what to do fully.

Edited by Haggis Hunter

Is it possible that he has never had the TB at all but has found the logging number either from someone else's log or even a photo of the TB? Why not check if the TB is still physically there? Or have I missed something?!

I have just sent a message to a new cacher who quoted the TB number as well as its name in his log on the cache suggesting that he remove the number from his log as this is just what may happen.

As for photos having suggested to someone else that they should edit the TB photo so that the number did not show, I found last week that one of mine did just that - doh!!! :unsure: