Swag Group

Son of Cyclops

I would suspect that people are not going to reveal this information. If this was the case there would be e-mails flying off the shelve everytime a SWAGS coin was released.

I don't think anyone should be providing that information, rather if someone decides to divulge this info about themselves they should be the ones to inform who ever they choose.

As the appointed liason between our society and the rest of the known world, I will step forward from the fog of confusion and make a PR statement about our ancient and mystical organization, The Society of Swags.

We are indeed very secretive and our actions are purposefully shrouded in mystery. No mere mortal is permitted to join our society, and some unfortunate souls have been disemboweled and cast into the pyres of purgatory for violating our ancient and strict rules.

Stories and fables of our members meeting under cover of darkness at remote cache locations and sacrificing small furry animals are hereby denied.

All of our actions are done justly, and rightly, and in the name of our most supreme and slimy leader, his exhalted eminence, Swags of the Northwest.

He who reigns supreme in the forests of Pacifica!

He who moves with purpose and specific intent!

He who drips goo upon those who do not believe!

If one of our members wishes to grant you the divine honor of receiving one of our rare and prized coins, he or she or it will initiate contact with you.

May the great and almighty spirit of Swags, shine its fortune down upon you young mortal, and praise ye most celebratory.

That is all. May the Swags be with you.

Snip-

May the great and almighty spirit of Swags, shine its fortune down upon you young mortal, and praise ye most celebratory.

ROFL!!! :huh::huh:

If we never accomplish anything else in our secret society, I guarantee you reading Limey's posts are worth the price of admission! B)

The first rule about SWAGS is don't talk about SWAGS!

"You aren't alive anywhere like you're alive at SWAGS.... SWAGS isn't about winning or losing coins.  SWAGS isn't about words.  You see a guy come to SWAGS for the first time, and his a** is a loaf of white bread.  You see this same guy here six months later, and he looks carved out of wood.  This guy trusts himself to handle anything.  There's grunting and noise at SWAGS like at the gym, but SWAGS isn't about looking good.  There's hysterical shouting in tongues like at church, and when you wake up Sunday afternoon you feel saved".  ~Chapter 6

That's SWAGS :huh:

Snip-

ROFL!!! B):huh:

If we never accomplish anything else in our secret society, I guarantee you reading Limey's posts are worth the price of admission! :huh:

Yes, we do charge admission...and the price is your SOUL!!!

Snip-

ROFL!!! B):huh:

If we never accomplish anything else in our secret society, I guarantee you reading Limey's posts are worth the price of admission! :huh:

Yes, we do charge admission...and the price is your SOUL!!!

Will you accept it in the form of "soul" written on a scrap of paper?