Lanark County Cachers?

adrenalinejunky and babygurl

Hello all fellow Cachers. I'm starting this topic in an attempt to try and meet some of you out there that happen to be from the Lanark County Area. My goal is to find people to share caching stories, tips, hints, and anything to do with caching. I haven't been caching long but i've recently discovered that i'm hooked. I'm yet to meet anyone in the area who i can relate to on the topic of caching. So if anyone is out there in the Lanark County Area, feel free to introduce yourself.

Cheers.

:huh:

Hi adrenaline. We cottage in the Calabogie Lake area and occasionally do a little cache hunting when we are up there. I must admit that our find rate hasn't been good: a combination of skill shortage and wandering in largely wooded areas when the blackflies/mosquitos/deer flies are about.

There are (or seem to be) a number of interesting hides in our area if only we could find them (LOL). Good luck with your hunting.

P.S. We've been more successful in the city (Ottawa) where the terrain and wildlife seem to be a bit less challenging.

Hello from Brockville, I may not be in the imediate area, but I do head your way to cache and see friends in Perth.

If you do a seach of nearby caches you should see who has placed caches in the area and should be living in the general area.

If you head my way drop me an email and if time permits I will give you a guided tour or at least a list of "Must Do" caches.

Binrat

Hi adrenalinejunky and babygurl! I live in the North Gower area but I'm up in Lanark almost every weekend during the non-winter months on my bike. I prefer the rural caches myself and there are quite a few up where you are. My favourite so far was the Bonnie and Clyde cache! I've seen your signature in a few of the logs recently so howdy, you'll probably see mine as well!

Edited to ask: Would the Pork-u-Pine cache be a good place to take a pair of dogs, off leash??

Stephanie :rolleyes:

Edited by airedales