More Search Locations

mooreadventures

I think it would nice to have more than one "Home Location". It's nice to be able to use the "Search for nearest caches from your home coordinates", but it would be nicer if I could add other locations. For example - we camp, so I could set up coordinates for our favoriate campgrounds and search around them becore we travel - or I could add my work location. I would think 5 locations would be sufficient. Then on the "My Account" page, replace the existing "Search for nearest caches from your home coordinates" with a drop down box to choose the locaiton.

Thanks for all that you do with the site...

- Mark

The new Waymarking page does have multiple "homes" and that coding may eventually migrate to Geocaching.com - so there's hope, but the good news is that there's some workarounds for now.

Since you are a premium member, you can do this already with pocket queries. You can set up multiple centers, and just "preview" the locations.

Alternately, you can go through the advanced search page, and search based on coordinates, then bookmark the results.

I see it has been a while since anyone has mentioned this but I see this as a great feature that I have wanted for a long time. I would like to have a "Work" location that I could easily use the same way I use home. I imagine others would want to have "School", "In-Laws", etc. I like how it is implemented on Waymarking.com. Now bring it on over please!