Palm Help!

k_statealan

I just purchased a palm tungsten E2 and am having difficulty figuring out how to get started with paperless caching. I am wanting to know how to upload cache info (all the stuff you get with the .gpx or .loc files) into the palm. I've got GSAK, easyGPS, and Cachemate. Where do I start? :rolleyes::ph34r:

Guess I am REAL STUPID. I have GSAK & Cachemate. I can not get the caches to download anywhere much less where I want them to go (on the palm pilot). I am so frustrated I am ready to continue using paper. I have a Palm Pilot. These forums have not helped me much. I tried several the forums suggested. No Luck. I did PQ's and they don't even download. I can download caches if I go onto the cache page and hit the GPX download button. In this day of HI TECH it should be easier. It seems they should recognize all the formats.

Can anyone please HELP??????????

Jack & Ret The Challengers

I just purchased a palm tungsten E2 and am having difficulty figuring out how to get started with paperless caching.  I am wanting to know how to upload cache info (all the stuff you get with the .gpx or .loc files) into the palm.  I've got GSAK, easyGPS, and Cachemate.  Where do I start?  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

Guess I am REAL STUPID. I have GSAK & Cachemate. I can not get the caches to download anywhere much less where I want them to go (on the palm pilot). I am so frustrated I am ready to continue using paper. I have a Palm Pilot. These forums have not helped me much. I tried several the forums suggested. No Luck. I did PQ's and they don't even download. I can download caches if I go onto the cache page and hit the GPX download button. In this day of HI TECH it should be easier. It seems they should recognize all the formats.

Can anyone please HELP??????????

Jack & Ret The Challengers

I emailed you some suggestion. A little long for the forum. Please let me know if they helped :(

Edited to add: Apparently the server for PQ was down this morning so it might take longer to get the email for the PQ

Edited by Polar B's