Logging Where's George Bills?

DangerousDale

I thought I seen the "Where's George" bills listed as in some of the other users profiles, along with the number of found, not found, TB's etc. I found one and wanted to add it but I don't know how to log it on this site, or do I have to login to their website and add it and they are linked? From what I read on the forum here I didn't think that was possible? Please let me know how or if you have stopped doing this?

I thought I seen the "Where's George" bills listed as in some of the other users profiles, along with the number of found, not found, TB's etc. I found one and wanted to add it but I don't know how to log it on this site, or do I have to login to their website and add it and they are linked? From what I read on the forum here I didn't think that was possible? Please let me know how or if you have stopped doing this?

Whatever you do, don't put it in a geocache. <_<

I didn't realize it caused a problem. I've been placing them in caches I find and place.

I'll quit , but should I retrieve the ones I've put in? Most are in this area and wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Charles

Its not a problem. People put money in caches all the time. Whats the difference if its registered on WG.COM? I think the problem occurs when the bill never leaves geocaching and winds up going from cache to cache like a TB. If you want to put a WG$ in a cache, go ahead. If you find one, buy yourself a cup of coffee with it.