60cs Power Switch Problem

capt caper

I had a problem with the unit this weekend where it wouldn't shut off unless I used a pen tip on the power button. Funny thing is it seems o.k. now but still have to push down firmly. I think the heat might have got to it inside the car on the dash.

Anyone hear of any problems with them? I tried a search but couldn't come up with anything at all.

Jim

Edited by capt caper
Anyone hear of any problems with them? I tried a search but couldn't come up with anything at all.

I had the same problem with my 60C a couple days ago, where it would not shut off, so I repositioned my hand on the button, then finally it shut off. This can be a problem with a tiny little power button at the top, but usually it does not give me any problems. Seems to require two hands sometimes, one to hold GPS, and the other hand to push the plastic button against the connact switch underneath.

Early On when the 60C/CS came out somebody broke the POWER button on their GPS, but at least ive seen only a couple compaints about this since the 60 series have been introduced.

Edited by GOT GPS?