Mission Impossible Cache Series 1-6

avroair

Due to a lack of adequate replacement equipment by the Cache Mission HQ, the Mission Impossible Cache Series will be dcommissioned in late September. All agents wishing to complete the series should do so by then...

Three out of the six original containers have been replaced and the numbersets needed for 1 and 5 have been erased more than once :D , so it is time to retire the series and open up the space for a new series. :D

Thanks to every agent who completed them!

:D:D:D

Mission HQ (aka Avroair)

I'm glad I got a chance to complete this great series, even though it took me three (or more?) trips, including two days playing hooky from work. Then trying to sneak over to Mission 1, which was the last one I needed, while the park maintenance guy was mowing the lawn :huh:

You did it in three trips?!? Goldurn, you're good! Took us six months! Several stages took us two or three trips!

I'm glad I got a chance to complete this great series, even though it took me three (or more?) trips, including two days playing hooky from work.  Then trying to sneak over to Mission 1, which was the last one I needed, while the park maintenance guy was mowing the lawn  :anitongue:

You did it in three trips?!? Goldurn, you're good! Took us six months! Several stages took us two or three trips!

I did the entire series in 2 minutes and 45 seconds and never left my car.

I did the entire series in 2 minutes and 45 seconds and never left my car.

I solved them all at home while I was waiting for my eggos to pop up out of the toaster. :rolleyes:

Top that! :P

Hmmm...seems I remember someone still hasn't finished Mission 6 - something about "abort, agent down, taking cyanide pill" or some such thing :P

Hmmm...seems I remember someone still hasn't finished Mission 6 - something about "abort, agent down, taking cyanide pill" or some such thing :P

Sorry, I work for a double secret, clandestine, underground government agency. We are not permitted to leave digital data tracks on the Internet.

You'll need to log into our private worldwide computer network to see those logs. :rolleyes: