Proposal: Dihydrogen Monoxide Deposits

Dihydrogen monoxide is a little talked about material. As can be seen on dhmo.org, or is a somewhat dangerous substance. I propose to create a category to track deposits of Dihydrogen monoxide to keep the general public away.

This should go in the places category. It could be a root level, as I can forsee several possible subcategories.

HOH is indeed a quite common compound which most people are familiar. But the complexities of its use and potential contamination often fall on deaf ears. The number of sub categories appears enormous alright. I would think that just about everyone at this very moment are within close enough range to this substance to be feeling some of the effects of it. I would like to consider it a subcategory of an Earthcache but if we consulted the ancient Greeks I think they would say that HOH is a different element than Earth. But then that only leaves Fire and Air to deal with next.

I also agree this would be a great category to draw attention to this often overlooked compound.

I know that in our area, there have been larger than normal concentrations of dihydrogen monoxide in the air and you can FEEL the difference!! It just seems hotter and generally makes you uncomfortable to be outside under these conditions.

And this past weekend, my son and I were near a very large concentration of dihydrogen monoxide most of the day and my skin is now peeling off as a result of the combination of the sun and HOH...a most unpleasant experience!

I was shocked to discover that many people use DHMO in a powder form for recreational use. Even celebreties such as Sonny Bono have suffered fatal effects while under the influence of powder DHMO. Then there are others that use it for a very similar recreational use in a liquid form when the powder form is not available. I think it is imperitive to act upon this problem.

I was shocked to discover that many people use DHMO in a powder form for recreational use. Even celebreties such as Sonny Bono have suffered fatal effects while under the influence of powder DHMO. Then there are others that use it for a very similar recreational use in a liquid form when the powder form is not available. I think it is imperitive to act upon this problem.

Worse than that, it has been proven that Olympic athletes use DMHO to "enhance" performance. There should be random DHMO screenings of athletes both in the professional ranks and among amateurs. Indeed, from what I understand, even primary school athletes are on this substance!