Suggestion: "my Friends" List

lakedawgs

I have many friends at Geocaching.com and I'd love to be able to keep track of them... actually to make sure they aren't catching up to our numbers! LOL I realize I can search them individually (I keep a notebook with everyone's ID next to the computer), but it would be soooo much nicer to have a "my friends" list associated with my profile or account page so I can just click on a friend's link and end up on their profile page. Would something like this be possible in the future?

What I'd really be interested in is a way to read my friend's (in this case my brother's) logs: finds, DNFs, notes, etc.

If I go to his profile page, I can look at each cache he found yesterday, but I can't see the DNFs, which are often more interesting than the finds.

It would be cool to be able to pull up a summary page with the "friend's" latest logs.

That idea is cool too, but is part of another idea which mimics the idea of guilds in online games like World of Warcraft. You can create a group and invite people to join, and then have a web page dedicated to that group that shows all of the finds.

Friends are just 1 on 1 connections. A shared group makes more sense as another feature.

That idea is cool too, but is part of another idea which mimics the idea of guilds in online games like World of Warcraft. You can create a group and invite people to join, and then have a web page dedicated to that group that shows all of the finds.

Friends are just 1 on 1 connections. A shared group makes more sense as another feature.

Neopets.com also has guilds. There are any number of experts within Groundspeak's volunteer group who will be happy to provide details. :blink: