New Category For Ftf's

I sometimes look at puzzle caches that I will probably never visit, due to distance, but it is rewarding to know you have solved the puzzle!!

I couldn't do that? Solving the puzzle knowing that I wasn't going to get to the cache!

I have just solved a sudoku puzzle cache, I'm annoyed that I can't get to the area straight away, and I have to wait a couple of days.

Guess I should have left it for a few days eh?? :lol::lol:

I have just solved a sudoku puzzle cache, I'm annoyed that I can't get to the area straight away, and I have to wait a couple of days.

I've solved some puzzles 8 months before getting to the cache. If it ever gets to the point when I've solved quite a few in an area and it's a long drive away, I'll hit that area one day for a big day out and get the puzzles knocked off my "waiting list". I'm not likely to go a long way for just one, but several.... why not? :lol:

I feel FTF should be categorised as PRO, SEMI PRO and AMATEUR.

PRO's are the retired cachers who can go any time.

SEMI PRO's are the contract or self employed who can often go quite easily.

Then there's the AMATEUR, a mere mortal who generally can't go 'til 6PM in the evening. :-(

Am I bitter, nooooo .... :-)

How about FTFU then? First to Find Unaided

FTFU for certain cachers might be First to Find Usually.

On a different tack, how about FIT for Found in Team, FIC for Found in Company or GC for Gang Cache, though the latter might confuse! I am thinking of Saturday at the 1st Sheffield and Peak District Meet where I logged four finds after the meet in company of others and at not one of them was I actually the finder! :rolleyes:

Edited by John Stead