I Lost My Geocache Notebook.

Geoassassins

I while ago I lost my notebook while geocaching. It is a spiral bound, 4x6" type of thing that I kept track of caches I wanted to go and places I had found. That type of thing.

I would carry it in my back pocket and refer to the clues if needed and information about the cache we were hunting. I think the only place it could be is along a trail to a cache, not necessarily the right trail. Sometimes we don't get it right.

It would be in the Finger Lakes region of NYS.

I know this is a long shot, and there was nothing irreplacable in it, but it would be neat to have it back if found.

I know it is dumb to be emotionally attached to a notebook, but I really miss it.

Thanks.

In June of 2001, i lost a compas at Doodletown Cache, in Harriman State Park. I posted that i lost it on my log and a few weeks later, another geocacher found it. If you think you lost it looking for a cache, post it in a note or log and someone coming along behind you might find it.

db