Disabled Cachers - Please Pin!

As a consideration to disabled cachers could all cache owners amend their cache as to whether it has suitable access for a wheelchair? It doesn't matter if it is self propelled or pushed. If you are not sure how, try the handicaching website for guidance or just put a sensible note on your entry. I'm sure that this subject has been raised before but it obviously didn't make much of an impact..........

In theory any cache with a terrain rating of one star should be suitable for wheelchairs, as that rating is supposed only to be given to caches where a wheelchair user can reach the spot. Unfortunately, not everyone reads the guidelines (or these forums) so in practice this doesn't work.

I always state on the cache page whether the cache is suitable for wheelchairs, buggies etc., as of course so do many others, but I'm afraid the message to do this will never be got across to everyone.

Dont worry lincolnshire - NOT LONG NOW AND SATADAYS WONT BE BORING!

epecially with the 6th of August being at home!

You ready?

I am!

I'm sure Adrianjohn, Naffita, lest44, and myself are raring to go :)

P.s sorry if I missed anybody. I know there is more of you.

are you all imps fans?????

if so where do you sit? maybe a meet should be arranged for the centre spot before a game!!!!!