Trouble Printing Cache Pages

HWyatt

I recently updated my Mac os to Tiger and have had no other printing problems. But I can't seem to get the top of the cache pages to print...My printer pushes out 4-5 mostly blank pages and then starts printing the info right above the difficulty stars. I don't get the cache name, coordinates, general area map etc.

So do I start tearing my hair out trying to figure out my printer or is the problem at geocache.com? If it is gc then I can be calm and patient.

Anyone else having printing problems?

HWyatt

Looks like a problem caused by frames in the web page (I think)

The easy solution is using the "make this page print friendly" link. Works for me.

Yup. Did that. Also turned it into a pdf and still can't get the top of the page to print.

But will try again. To see if it "self-heals."

Thanks.

HWyatt

If you have to reload drivers, download pacifist first. It's free and allows you to look inside packages and extract only the files you need. It's great if you need a file that's only on the install disk. You don't have to do a complete install. OSX.3.9 puts Megs of unnecessary printer drivers on your HD when you install it.

I think's its me. I did download new printers...but also tried printing a page from a different website and had the same results, rats. The printer spits out a unprinted piece of papter and then starts printng the first page down a ways....

Thanks for the ideas...I will be fussing around now in the heat trying to figure it out.

HWyat