Seeing Logs And Type Of Cache In Gsak

Hi,

I just became a premium member and I am playing with gsak and trying to load some caches for an upcoming trip I am taking.

When I load the files into gsak, I am unable to see any of the previous logs and I am unable to tell the type of cache (traditional vs. multi).

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Aren't I supposed to be able to see those things as a premium member.

Any guidance/direction/assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ahhh. That explains why I wasn't seeing what I wanted to see. Thank you.

Now I just have to figure out how to run a pq so that I will get them as gpx files rather than loc files. I am downloading way too many to do them individually.

Much thanks for your fast and helpful response.

Ahhh.  That explains why I wasn't seeing what I wanted to see.  Thank you. 

Now I just have to figure out how to run a pq so that I will get them as gpx files rather than loc files.  I am downloading way too many to do them individually. 

Much thanks for your fast and helpful response.

It's the third line from the bottom of the pq request form. "In the format"...GPX is the default. The file of cache listings will be an attachment to an e-mail sent to you automatically. Cache on Dude!! B)

Edited by Team Cotati