White Jeeps

ScouterMark

^ ^

this is not as difficult as it sounds. i went through about the first half of the 253 pages of jeeps and put all listed in nearby states on my watchlist. i'll do the rest of the pages next time i'm bored enough to wade through the final 100 pages. it takes a little time but not nearly as bad as you think! i have a huge watchlist of jeeps right now, which makes for VERY interesting reading as i watch who's logging them in and out!! :unsure:

^  ^

this is not as difficult as it sounds.  i went through about the first half of the 253 pages of jeeps and put all listed in nearby states on my watchlist.  i'll do the rest of the pages next time i'm bored enough to wade through the final 100 pages.  it takes a little time but not nearly as bad as you think!  i have a huge watchlist of jeeps right now, which makes for VERY interesting reading as i watch who's logging them in and out!!  ;)

I've got like 60 jeeps on my watch list, and I get tons of emails every day. Every time someone grabs one, places one, picks one up, posts a photo to the contest, etc..... ;) I couldn't imagine doing all of the jeeps! ;)

Edited by Ambrosia

yup, ambrosia, i get the same thing. (which doesn't take long to read!) that's where i noticed that most of the jeeps in my area aren't really leaving various cachers' possession. the sequence of e-mails is always the same:

1. so-and-so cacher places WJTB in such-and-such cache

2. a list of his buddies "grab" the jeep

3. so-and-so cacher retrieves the jeep right back out of the cache, places it in another cache, and so on

i wish my truck could get the kind of gas-free miles these jeeps are!! ;)

(p.s. i only have a few more jeeps on my watchlist than you do, i just counted 73)

Edited by denali7

If your looking for one I pladed a WJTB in a cache just North of Index, WA on 7-2-05. But for the life of me I just can't remember which cache it was. ;););)

I also hope to be placing one near Snoqualmie Pass on Wednesday.

Edited by LandRover
If your looking for one I pladed a WJTB in a cache just North of Index, WA on 7-2-05. But for the life of me I just can't remember which cache it was. B)B)B)

I also hope to be placing one near Snoqualmie Pass on Wednesday.

Hey, neighbor! B) I'm helping my area coordinator put out jeeps, so I've seen a few. B) Glad you're out there spreading them around!