That Wiped The Smile Off Their Faces!

Following on from the recent "Being Made Fun Of" thread, today I introduced five of my sceptical/fun-making mates to the world of geocaching.

I needed a cache that would capture their imagination...

We were in the Lake District last night to see Alan Hinkes at Reghed. After spending the night in Rydal Cave, we set out this morning to start the quest. Yep, what better introduction than Quest for the Ring of Power. We managed the 1st two stages, how smug did I look as I stood back and watched them 'muggles' wet their pants with excitement at the infamous 2nd Micro! They can't wait to get back and complete it.

One up to me!

After The infamous micro 2 you have to find infamous micro 3. Oh boy, did we have trouble with that one. You may need to contact the caches owner for a bit of help. ( Not in the rock face) OOps, sorry. Just slipped out. :unsure:

I must say the quest for the ring movie trailer that Lordelph produced after finding the last final cache has made geocaching a little bit less nerdy at work. :mad: