Get Lat/long Co-ords From An Address?

This may not be quite the right forum for this, but...

How do I convert a Canadian street address to Lat/Longs? I have tried Mapquest, Maps.com, yahoo maps and all will do a fine job of finding the place, but none show lat & long for my GPS. What about US addresses?

There has GOT to be a site somewhere that does this. Am I missing a click somewhere? Any ideas?

I tried the above. Works great for US addresses. Thanks.

Canadian stuff - nope, which is the immediate issue.

Sample address: a WalMart in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Alberta's code is AB.

9650 MACLEOD TRAIL SE Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Postal Code: T2J 0P7

It should be around N50 57.940 W114 04.231

I was just about to reply that they missed that you were looking for Canadian Addresses :).

I've had some luck with a Telus Mapping Site out there (can't recall the lat-lons).

Trying to remember what GPS you use... Was it a Legend? Hmmmm, you could always get the mapsource maps, and use those :D but I don't think that is what you had in mind.

One option is Google Earth (http://earth.google.com), you can search for an addresss, and then hover your mouse over the map to get the exact lat-lons.

The front door of the Walmart is roughly at 50 57'57.45"N 114 04'11.41"W (or in dd mm.mmm format 50 57.957N 114 4.190W