I Sell The Kind Green Fat Sacks!!!!! Check It Out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5213995425

These sacks are toughies too. I hand make these hemp bags for backpackers, hikers. geocachers...whoever can use them. They are based on the nylon bags you find at REI and other backpacking stores EXCEPT they are BETTER!!! They are made of hemp so they are way more environmentally friendly.

Uses are many!!!:

-Store the items that you put in caches in them, so that they aren't just floating around your pack making a mess.

-On an extended hike? Store TP in them.

-Keep a Fat Sacks trash bag when you "Cache in, trash out" instead of those land filling plastic grocery bags. Just wash it occasionally and reuse it.

-Need to keep some snacks handy? Keep granola bars and power bars in them so you can just grab the bag when you are ready to eat.

-Keep your rope or cord from tangling with other contents of your pack by storing them in your Fat Sacks hemp stuff sack.

-Store your headlamp, compass, knife, first-aid kit, or fishing tackle in them!!!!

-I make hemp fleece lined bags for protecting and carrying you GPSr.

-You have your choice of Green, Blue, Black and Natural for quick identification and ultimate organization of your pack.

-Hemp is naturally resistant to mold and pests making these bags excellent for outdoor uses.

-We sell multiple colors and sizes for easy identification in or out of your pack. Offering ultimate, lightweight organization of your outdoor gear.

-Strong hemp fabric for long lasting use.

-Fabric is tacked at stress points for extra strength.

-Bag weighs less than 1oz.

-Sewn with strong polyester thread that won't rot or fade.

-Strong nylon drawstring with cordlock to keep your gear snug in its bag.

-The hemp used in our fabrics is grown without harmful pesticides or fertilizers. Chemicals used in processing the hemp fiber are minimal.

-To use hemp is to contribute to the preservation of our environment.

Extra Sm.: 5"x7" for $4.99... Small: 6"x8" for $5.49... Medium: 8"x10" for $5.99... Large: 10"x12" for $6.49

Got questions? Want to make a special order? E-mail me @ fatsacks@gmail.com!!!!

:blink:

Not trying to spam, just trying to get the word out. Didn't mean to push buttons. Guess I'll ad elsewhere. I thought this was the garage sale forum where you advertise things to sell.

spam

n.

Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

-dictionary.com

Not really sure I fit that catagory either. Nobody is forcing you to click on the link. Thanks for the response.

Edited by Aronius

We don't follow the dictionary.com definition here. We follow the Forum Guidelines that are linked at the top left of each page. Focus on the section that says not to post multiple topics about the same subject, as they are considered "spam," and also on the section regarding commercial posts.

Closing duplicate topic.