Cachemate???

Chesskey

The $8 I spent for Cachemate plus the $20 I spent for GSAK constitutes some of the best money I ever spent for software. Both of them are perpetual licenses and include free upgrades.

I was very happy with Cachemate after I bought it, and thought that was all I would ever need. But after reading some recommendation on the forums, I decided I would try GSAK. I was working with it for about five minutes before deciding I was going to become a registered user. Both of these products working together, along with Garmin's MapSource, make for a very pleasant caching experience.

Each registration fee gets you 5 registration codes (for cases when you might change the Hotsync name as part of an upgrade, etc). 

Neat! I didn't know that...

It's not on the Registration page of the site (though maybe I should put it there), but there is a blurb at the top of the support area's code request page saying "Up to 4 additional codes may be requested per product purchase." That's "additional" as in addition to the first one.

Ok, now it's on that page... :rolleyes:

http://www.smittyware.com/register.php

Each registration fee gets you 5 registration codes (for cases when you might change the Hotsync name as part of an upgrade, etc). 

Neat! I didn't know that...

It's not on the Registration page of the site (though maybe I should put it there), but there is a blurb at the top of the support area's code request page saying "Up to 4 additional codes may be requested per product purchase." That's "additional" as in addition to the first one.

Ok, now it's on that page... :lol:

http://www.smittyware.com/register.php

Of course, if you go through five PDA's in the course of your caching career, maybe you're just a leeeetle too clumsy for paperless :rolleyes: