Is This A Record?

Cache just got approved in 90 seconds!

(not that i am complaining!)

hmmmm!

I think it must have been a smidge longer than that :mad: .

I logged onto the Q, took the next cache available (had to slip over a few that Lactod was working on), opened the cache page, read the description and noted that you had permission from GC to place the cache so no need to check the location on the map, simply check the next nearest cache and the distance from your home location for maitenance purposes (also covered in the NoToR) and click the "GO" button.

Which only goes to show that the more information ref location and maintenance that can be given in the NoToR, to explain anomalies, the quicker the cache can be given a positive review :huh::P:blink:

i assume they use peoples profiles. On most it reads "home location".

As for timing Eck'ton i clicked it over for submission and by the time the page had refreshed onto main screen and i had selected my attributes (not many) the cache was approved when i clicked the save button on attributes

the distance from your home location for maitenance purposes

How do the Approvers check for the distance from a persons home for cache maintenance, when circumstances mean they haven't actually got the information at hand??

It's a question I have always wondered about. :o:(

If you have entered your home co-ords on your account page we see the distance from the cache to your home :P .

If you have not it says distance unknown :blink: .

If that happens we go to the list of found caches and deduce where your home might roughly be :mad: .

If that is not possible the cache goes on "HOLD" and we email you for the information, usually with a request to let us know how you will maintain the cache :huh: .

the distance from your home location for maitenance purposes

How do the Approvers check for the distance from a persons home for cache maintenance, when circumstances mean they haven't actually got the information at hand??

It's a question I have always wondered about. :o:P

If you have entered your home co-ords on your account page we see the distance from the cache to your home :( .

If you have not it says distance unknown :blink: .

If that happens we go to the list of found caches and deduce where your home might roughly be :mad: .

If that is not possible the cache goes on "HOLD" and we email you for the information, usually with a request to let us know how you will maintain the cache :huh: .

Thank you, that has answered that question for me :P:D