The New Sparticus??

HazelS

After introducing my parents to Geocaching a while ago, they decided it was high time they went off on ther own, with their shiny new GPS.

They booked themselves into one of their favourite campsites, and printed off a load of caches to do over a weekend.

Jeez........ they managed to get on the same bloomin campsite as the Carry on Camping event, met loads of fellow cachers, including Sparticus.

Whilst out caching last week with them, my mum turns around and says ......

"I'm going to be just like Sparticus...Dead good at Caching!!"

Parents - don't you just love them?!!

Edited by hazel and Phill

Made the mistake of introducing my parents to caching about a month ago, I thought it would give them some interesting walks while they were on holiday in the Cotswolds.

My dad returned having been completely bitten by the bug and now drags my mum and their two dogs out caching most days. She insists that she is just going along to humour him, but when you start talking about caching she gets that manic glint in the eye and starts describing her best finds...

Trouble is that they are already well on their way to 50 and with a lot more free time than us, its only a matter of time before they catch us :lol: (not that its about the numbers of course :lol: )

My brother still thinks I'm nuts though (although I recon he'll be caching by christmas ) :(

Jeez........  they managed to get on the same bloomin campsite as the Carry on Camping event, met loads of fellow cachers, including Sparticus.

Whilst out caching last week with them, my mum turns around and says ......

"I'm going to be just like Sparticus...Dead good at Caching!!" 

Nice to know I'm appreciated.

Met your mum as she was talking to Philimore clan. I was just about to leave the site so couldn't spend too long chatting.

Who says I'm dead good at caching. Just cos we got the Quest for the ring in a day.

Just one thing to remember.

I'm Sparticus