Vacation Warnings! :)

Electric Mouse

Hi all! I will be on vacation until next Tuesday. I will have internet access most of the time, but will also be doing a lot of caching, some of which involves an all day epic hike and an all day bike trip. Since I am likely to be near death after those, I might not check the queue on Saturday and Sunday. So I am apologizing in advance for any listing delays. If it takes a little longer than normal for me to list or answer email, I assure you I will get to it as quickly as I can! :lol: You might also see an outside reviewer list a cache or two if others have time to check my queue for me.

I will also be gone again July 2-4, again with internet access but also a lot of caching and a roof top Cubs game party thrown in for good measure. :lol:

If you really want to look ahead, I will be also be gone around July 14-18 or so, without much internet, but I will have someone cover for me during that time.

Finally, I also have some SBA notes in email and have addressed some, but the rest might not get looked at until Tue.

Just an FYI for everyone! Thanks!!!!

E Mouse (your friendly vacationing reviewer)